Information Specialist (University Library)
At the University Library you can get help with finding and using academic literature. Our contact person at the library is Levi Damsma, the collection specialist for the arts and languages.
The collection specialist can help you with:
- search strategies and finding relevant academic literature;
- using specific databases and academic search engines;
- getting access to sources;
- ordering books for the library that are not in the collection (yet);
- correctly citing sources in your text;
- using reference managers such as EndNote, Zotero, Mendeley, etc.