Job title: Order to Cash Clerk
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Company: Accenture Services s. r.o.
Languages: English Advanced and Dutch Proficiency (Mandatory)
Relocation Package: Included
Employment type: Full time
Experience: Entry level!
This will be your future team:
You will become a part of a large group of interesting and open minded people with diverse backgrounds and experience. The environment here is very cosmopolitan your colleagues will be from all over the globe Our Accenture world is full of changes and new things, so we are always ready to support our colleagues when needed our open office space makes this communication much easier and efficient. We need to be able to adapt to unexpected situations, which can be a challenge Yet, it is precisely this adaptability that gives us an opportunity to develop and makes our life here more exciting
This will be your future role:
Order to Cash is a business process in which our clients receive payments for the goods services they offer. It starts with order entry and ends with the payment for the order. You will be supporting our clients in various aspects of this complex process. Part of this will be communication with our clients, and your colleagues in Prague and other Accenture locations.
You will perform activities such as:
- name and address changes
- invoice processing
- payment tracking
- solving issues using your language skills
- collections and AR management
- daily contact with customers via mail and phone
- managing portfolio of customers so that overdues are within given limit
- daily contact with other stakeholders such as Sales rep., Customer service team, Local credit management
You will learn to analyze accounts to be able to identify double payments, raise a refund or initiate a credit debit process. As a part of your daily activities, you will also be responsible for various reporting and analyses, like billing controls, where you can apply analytical thinking and individual judgement. You will get an opportunity to improve your knowledge of PC tools and learn operating new applications used in the corporate world SAP, Oracle.
This is what you already have:
- You enjoy communicating in foreign languages Dutch at native level
- You have at least basic knowledge of Excel or MS Office package
- You are happy when things are in order
- You enjoy getting to the core of issues
- Finance and accounting is a field that you would like to go deeper into
SAP knowledge and advanced communication skills are crucial.
- Develop yourself in a dynamic international environment and gain valuable international work experience while working in an international team;
- Relocation package (Flight ticket, help with accommodation for the first month + additional bonus after every 6th month of employment)
- Competitive local salary and wide range of benefits (meal and wellness coupons, 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance and bonus schemes etc.);
- Professional growth based on performance.
This is what we do in Accenture:
We solve our clients’ toughest challenges by providing services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world in over 120 countries.
Accenture Operations combines technology that digitizes and automates business processes and delivers everything-as-a-service with our team’s deep industry, functional and technical expertise.The future is now – are you up for joining the team?