Job title: Business Generation Representative
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Languages: English Proficiency and Dutch Mother tongue (Mandatory)
Employment type: Part-time
Experience: Entry level
Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress. And as Business Generation Representative in the Netherlands, you can join us in doing what we do best: propelling business forward.
Please, note that this is a part-time opportunity (20 – 30 hours per week).
What you will be focusing on:
Working with Account Executives and cross-functional teams, you will contact and engage target accounts in the Benelux region, prospect new business opportunities, qualify their goals and pain-points and identify how Progress can help them.
- Outbound prospecting to build pipeline for the Benelux Sales Teams
- Participate in customer retention, upsell and cross-sell campaigns
- Manage inbound sales requests received via live chat
- Use tools like SalesLoft and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to support your prospecting and overall sales cycle
- Review, contact and qualify marketing-generated leads
- Make a minimum of 20 strategic outbound calls per day
- Set discovery meeting appointments for Benelux Sales Teams
- Attend regular product sessions to develop expertise in Progress products
- Maintain and update Salesforce.com CRM to accurately track all relative customer data, business insights, and records of interactions
In the BGR role, you will do well if you:
- Are fluent in both Dutch and English
- Have some experience or are interested in developing a career in tele sales, business development, and/or outbound prospecting
- Love a challenge and working in target-driven environments
- Succeed as part of a team
- Are not afraid to speak to C-level customers on the phone as well as making sure you are up to date on the newest technologies and industry trends
- Have a talent for finding new businesses and developing positive relationships
- Work across many different parts of the organization to get things done
However, if you don’t tick every box, don’t worry; you will have access to some great sales training and enablement resources.
If this sounds like the right fit for your experience and career interests, we would be happy to talk to you! What we offer in return is:
- 24 days’ vacation (increased after years of service) + an extra day off for your birthday
- Premium Collective Health Insurance Plan with a monthly employer contribution
- Premium Collective Pension Scheme fully funded by Progress
- Company-paid commuting/mileage reimbursement
- Fitness Program, allowing you to choose a gym and enjoy the discount and tax-advantage
Apply with your CV in English!