Job title: Content moderator for Social Media
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Company: Teleperformance Portugal
Languages: Dutch Mother Tongue (Mandatory) and English Intermediate (Optional)
Relocation Package: Included
Employment type: Full time
Experience: Entry level
Where to apply: https://www.europelanguagejobs.com/jobs/content-moderator-for-social-media-with-dutch-fmx-153236.html
** Signing Bonus 2500€ **
Are you passionate about the online world? Do you have an eye for details and excellent written and verbal communication? You are the one we are looking for. As a content moderator you will review and moderate business content posted on Social Media. You will be working on the Dutch market and helping to build a better experience for our users. Big challenge? Yes, but we are certain that this is the opportunity you were waiting for. We guarantee you a great work environment, as well as the best work conditions to help you achieve your professional goals!
- Review and moderate online content, posted on the Dutch market;
- Ensure that all information uploaded by users follow the guidelines based on client’s policies;
- Become and remain knowledgeable about policies and community standards;
- Provide and follow best practices used to better achieve client’s KPI’s;
- Use the learned knowledge to propose improvement ideas either internal or external.
- Native level of written and verbal communication skills in Dutch (mandatory);
- Natural fast learner so you can develop your skills within a short period of time;
- Fluency in English (minimum level B2);
- Ability to distinguish self-beliefs from moderated content and policies;
- Motivated and with a positive attitude;
- Attention to detail;
- Experience in dealing with high volumes of online content;
- Availability to work in 24/7 rotating shifts, from Monday to Sunday (mandatory).
- Signing Bonus 2500€;
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Free salad, fruit, soup and bread available to all employees;
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Free company events and activities;
Floor animation activities, with prizes every month.