Full-time Onboarding (KYC) Agent
The challenge of this disruptive, innovative bank is to grow their base with good users and kick out all fraudulent attempts. As a ‘know-your-customer’ (KYC) agent you are helping with the onboarding of new bank users and efficiently spotting fraudsters and fraud indicators. This is your chance to improve the onboarding experience within minimal waiting time. You will ask questions in English and another language (can be German, French, Italian, Spanish or Dutch) by chat. No telephone calls or robots are involved. You will work together with international and Dutch colleagues.
You will work during regular office hours (Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00).
- Fluent (at least C1) in English.
- Bonus if you can clearly understand/write (B2 or higher) Dutch, German, French, Italian or Spanish.
- Know the basics of KYC/CDD and loving efficient processes that make the best onboarding experience for their users.
- You are responsible, sharp and service-minded.
- You have a keen eye for detail.
- Able to work in an international environment.
- You can start as soon as possible.
- Available for at least 6 months (hybrid working possibilities after 3-4 months).
- Available for 40 hours per week.
- Living in or around Arnhem / Nijmegen / Wageningen (travel cost will be reimbursed).
Location: Work at an innovative, fast-growing Dutch bank. Their new office is located within walking distance from Arnhem Central Station.
€17.18 per hour for all ages.
You can text Karel via Whatsapp (+31646008460) if you’re interested or have questions.
- Round 1: CV screening by ISW
- Round 2: Abstract reasoning & personality test (MBTI)
- Round 3: Offline interview with recruiter ISW
- Round 4: Online interview with hiring manager of the bank
- Round 5: Offline interview recruiter of the bank & test case