The challenge of this disruptive, innovative bank is to grow their base with good users and kick out all fraudulent attempts. As a ‘know-your-customer’ (KYC) agent you are helping with the onboarding of new bank users in Germany or France and efficiently spotting fraudsters and fraud indicators. This is your chance to improve the onboarding experience within minimal waiting time. You will ask questions in English and German or French by chat. No telephone calls or robots are involved. You will work together with international and Dutch students.
The manager will make a work schedule one month in advance that is suitable for your study schedule. They are open 7 days a week from 08:00 until 23:00. You can specify a preference to work either during the day or evening. Each shift lasts for at least 4 hours. It is required to work for at least 16 hours per week, and working more is possible as well. This job provides you with the flexibility you are looking for as a student!
- Fluent in English (at least C1).
- Bonus if you can clearly understand/write German (B2) or French (B2).
- Know the basics of KYC/CDD and loving efficient processes that make the best onboarding experience for their users.
- You are responsible, scharp and service-minded.
- Able to work in an international environment.
- You can start as soon as possible.
- Available for at least 6 months (remote working possibilities after 4 months).
- Available for at least 16 hours per week. If you prefer, you can work up to 40 hours.
- Living in or around Arnhem / Nijmegen.
Location: Work at an innovative, fast-growing Dutch bank. Their new customer support office will be located within walking distance from Nijmegen Central Station.
€17.18 per hour for 21 years or older.
€17.18 per hour for 20 years
€17.18 per hour for 19 years
€17.18 per hour for 18 years
You can text Karel via Whatsapp (+31646008460) if you’re interested or have questions.
- Round 1: Online interview with ISW
- Round 2: Abstract reasoning & personality test (MBTI)
- Round 3: Online interview with company
- Round 4: Offline interview & test case