The challenge of this disruptive, innovative bank is to make sure that their users always get the best support promptly. This is your chance to solve users’ problems with every single online ticket. You will answer questions in English and German or French by chat or e-mail. No telephone calls or robots are involved. You will work together in a team with international and Dutch students to make users happy!
The manager will make a work schedule one month in advance that is suitable for your study schedule. They are open 7 days a week from 08:00 until 23:00. You can specify a preference to work either during the day or evening. Each shift lasts for at least 4 hours. It is required to work for at least 16 hours per week, and working more is possible as well. This job provides you with the flexibility you are looking for as a student!
- Fluent in English (at least C1).
- Bonus if you can clearly understand/write German (B2) or French (B2).
- Being a master at using the written word, emojis, and gifs to make their users happy.
- You can listen, investigate and pinpoint the source of the problem. Then fix it.
- You are responsible, problem-solver, and empathetic.
- Able to work in an international environment, by coordinating with 2nd line support at HQ.
- You can start as soon as possible.
- Available for at least 6 months (remote working possibilities after 4 months).
- Available for at least 16 hours per week. If you prefer, you can work up to 40 hours.
- Living in or around Arnhem / Nijmegen.
Location: Work at an innovative, fast-growing Dutch bank. Their new customer support office will be located within walking distance from Nijmegen Central Station.
€17.18 per hour for 21 years or older.
€17.18 per hour for 20 years
€17.18 per hour for 19 years
€17.18 per hour for 18 years
You can text Karel via Whatsapp (+31646008460) if you’re interested or have questions.
- Round 1: CV screening by ISW
- Round 2: Offline interview with ISW
- Round 3: Abstract reasoning & personality test (MBTI)
- Round 4: Online interview with the company
- Round 5: Offline interview & test case